- The ancient Somnath Temple (Somnath Mahadev Temple)
- The Somnath Beach
- The picturesque Nij Dham Prasthan Tirth Complex or Golok Dham or Dehotsarga. The Nij Dham Prasthan Tirth complex contains Gita Mandir, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Balaram Dauji Sheshanag Gufa/ Cave and Lord Shri Krishna Charan Paduka
- TriveniSangam Ghat (the confluence of three rivers- Hiranya, Kapila and Saraswati)
- BhalkaTirth where Lord Kishna was hit by an arrow
- ShashiBhushan Mahadev– Bhid Bhanjan Ganeshaji temple. Sea Shivalingas.
Monday, 3 March 2014
Tourist Attractions in West Gujarat (Saurashtra)
Tourists places in Saurshtra – Somnath region
Saurashtra has many tourist destinations. Somnath region is a heaven for national and international tourists. Somnath and surrounding region has many tourist attractions like Sasan – Gir Lion Sanctuary, Junagadh, Girnar, Madhavpur, Dwarka, Diu etc.
Somnath is at the centre of the region. Somnath Temple is known all over the world as it is a magnificent temple.
Somnath has many tourist attractions. They can be brifly mentioned as:
Inhale the Divine Khushboo Somnath ki! Enjoy Khushboo Gujarat ki!